Order a signed copy of LION’S SHARE!
[THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED, BUT YOU CAN STILL BY THE BOOK FROM ANY BOOKSTORE!]
The print edition of LION’S SHARE is for sale at Createspace and Amazon. Over the next few weeks, it will go on sale at the other “extended distribution” sites (like B&N). Unfortunately, that timing is beyond my control. The book is being distributed through Createspace, and it takes as long as it takes.
The print edition will be available in as many international markets as I can put it in, but I don’t yet know how soon it will appear in which markets. I will announce those as I become aware of the availability.
The LION’S SHARE print edition is a trade paperback (the height of a Soul Screamers book, rather than a Shifters book). It is 350 pages long, 340 pages of which is actual story. The other ten pages include things like the title page, copyright notice, acknowledgements, dedication, and “also by Rachel Vincent.”
The price in all US markets is $13.99 USD. That is as low as I can reasonably make it and still qualify for “extended distribution” by Createspace.
Because I KNOW that that is expensive for a paperback, for a limited time (until Monday, March 16th), I would like to offer readers another, less expensive option. Selling the books on my own, I can afford to lower the price, because I don’t have to qualify for expanded distribution. This comes with two advantages and two disadvantages.
1. You will have to wait longer to get the book. First, I have to take orders, so I know how many to buy from Createspace. Then I have to wait for them to be shipped to me, before I can sign them and ship them to you.
2. This will be a bit of a pain for me–it’s much easier for me to just say “Buy it online!” But I want to try this, so I’m going to give it a shot! But I have to process the orders manually, so your invoice will not come instantly.
1. Your book will cost three dollars less coming from me. (International buyers will necessarily have higher shipping costs and longer waits. That is beyond my control.)
2. Your book will be signed and personalized by me, to you, or to whomever you’d like to give it to.
If you’d like to order your book directly from me, just fill out the form located at the link below. THIS OFFER IS GOOD UNTIL MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2015, after which I will have to place my order.[If you can’t click on the link below, copy and paste it into your address bar.]
Answers to the 3 most frequent questions about the “direct buy” option for LION’S SHARE.
– I ordered, but haven’t gotten my invoice yet. Why?
Because we have to send invoices manually. If you haven’t gotten it in a few hours, let me know.
– How much does it cost to ship overseas?
That depends on where you live. Fill out the form, and my assistant will get back to you with a shipping cost based on your address, and you’ll have the option to continue to the purchase or bow out, armed with that information.
– Is there a way to pay other than PayPal?
Not at this time. The attempt to install a shopping cart on my website is what crashed my site and obliterated my blog. HOWEVER, you don’t have to have a PayPal account to use PayPal. When you get ready to pay, you’ll see a screen like the one below, where you can click to use a credit or debit card instead.