I woke up this morning to something beautiful!
Thanks to Nina Nguyen for showing me the Vietnamese edition of My Soul To Take! I think it may be my favorite so far. I love the colors and the smoke, and the series title treatment! I can’t wait to hold one of these!
If Google Translate is correct, the title Nữ thần báo tử translates to “Goddess of Death,” and according to Hoa Hoc Tro Magazine, they will soon be publishing book 2, My Soul To Save, as well. I’m so thrilled!
(If memory serves, HQTeen sold the the Vietnamese rights to the first few Soul Screamers books a couple of years ago, but I hadn’t heard anything about the actual publication until today! Such a wonderful surprise!)
For reference, here are the other covers:
Above are the US, UK, and French covers for My Soul To Take. (I haven’t posted the Spanish, Brazilian, German, or Hungarian, because they use the same art as one of the covers above.
Now for this week’s giveaway, in honor of this beautiful new cover art! Here are the details:
Up for grabs: Winner’s choice of any one print book from my list of prize books.
- One winner will be chosen at random and announced here on Monday, October 15, 2012.
- One entry per person.
- You must be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian’s permission to enter, and to provide a shipping address if you win.
- Please allow 2+ weeks for shipping within the continental US and 4+ weeks for shipping outside of the continental US.
- Void where prohibited.
- DO NOT type your email address or shipping information into the body of your comment. I don’t need either of those until/unless you win.
- YOU MUST come back to this blog on Monday, October 15 to see if you win. The winner will not be contacted; s/he must follow the instructions on Monday’s blog post to claim the prize.
How to Enter: Answer the following question in the comments of this blog post. Which is your favorite cover of My Soul To Take?
Okay, start commenting!