Okay, in my time zone, it’s still Monday, so I’m not technically late posting this week’s giveaway, possibly for the first time in months! So here goes… Up for grabs: Winner’s choice of any one print book from my list of prize books. The details:
- One winner will be chosen at random and announced here on Monday, Sept 17, 2012.
- One entry per person.
- You must be at least 18 years old or have a parent/legal guardian’s permission to enter, and to provide a shipping address if you win.
- Please allow 2+ weeks for shipping within the continental US and 4+ weeks for shipping outside of the continental US.
- Void where prohibited.
- DO NOT type your email address or shipping information into the body of your comment. I don’t need either of those until/unless you win.
- YOU MUST come back to this blog on Monday, September 3 to see if you win. The winner will not be contacted; s/he must follow the instructions on Monday’s blog post to claim the prize.
How to Enter: Answer the following question in the comments of this blog post. In honor of my least favorite-to-revise scene from WITH ALL MY SOUL, how do you think you would respond if you found out for certain that humans are not alone in the world?
Also, don’t forget that I’m signing with Sophie Jordan this Saturday in San Antonio, and I believe Harlequin Teen is revealing the With All My Soul cover this week as well!